How to Apply
Job Search Tips
Here are some inside tips to help you get the job you want:
- If you are not a current MultiCare employee, search our public job postings.
- If you already work for MultiCare, search our internal job postings. You’ll find them in the Career Planning & Education section of the Employee Resource Center.
- Be sure you meet the minimum requirements before applying.
- Include all skills, education and experience on your application.
- If you were referred by an employee, be sure to list their name on your application.
In most cases, our hiring process includes on-line screening by a recruiter and an interview with the hiring manager. There may also be interviews with peers or internal customers.
If you’re a finalist, we’ll check references before extending a job offer. All offers are contingent upon acceptable results on a pre-employment drug screen and background check. MultiCare maintains a nicotine-free work environment. Our drug screen includes testing for current use of nicotine and marijuana. For management positions, finalists also complete a work preferences assessment.
We are required by law to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires. We do this by participating in the US Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify program.