Puget Sound Region
Washington’s Puget Sound region offers diverse lifestyle choices – from bustling cities to sprawling farmlands, all surrounded by beautiful saltwater shores and mountain peaks. MultiCare facilities are located throughout the greater Puget Sound area, as far north as Marysville and as far south as Olympia with hospitals in Auburn, Covington, Puyallup and Tacoma.
Things to Do
Feel confident your family will have exceptional learning and extracurricular opportunities in the Puget Sound area. The Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) includes 35 school districts, 7 charter schools, 272 private schools, and 2 tribal compact schools in King and Pierce counties and Bainbridge Island.
Puget Sound Region Locations
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital/Clinics/Foundation
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Behavioral Health Network
- Immediate Clinic
- MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care
- Pulse Heart Institute