Administrative Internship Program
The Internship Program
The MultiCare Administrative Internship program is a summertime opportunity that takes place over 10-13 weeks. Students in a Masters-level health administration, business administration or similar field will be exposed to the complexity of the health care industry through various projects and preceptor shadowing.
The internship program is designed to be approximately 60 percent project-based work and 40 percent learning from leaders within the organization. If selected, you’ll work on a variety of system-level projects and attend executive meetings. With this exposure and visibility, your internship experience is sure to be an immersive, fruitful and rewarding experience.
About Our Internship Program
Previous Internship Projects
- System-wide brand and assessment of outpatient facilities
- Developed business case for Neurogenic Bladder, Kidney Stone Center and Covington General surgery expansion
- Developed plan for centralized telemetry services spanning both MHS regions
- TeamSTEPPS cost/benefit analysis and strategic plan
- Utilized Maptitude software to analyze MultiCare Connected Care network coverage and made recommendations
- Made recommendations to improve ED throughput based on identification of barriers from ED Discharge to Inpatient Admission
- Developed recommendations to grow general surgery market share in South King County
Apply for the Internship Program
Information on our 2022 Internship program will be updated in late 2021
- Cover Letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial graduate transcript
To apply for this position, please visit our job listings and search for the Administrative Internship.
Questions? If you have questions about the Administrative Internship Program, please contact our Program Administrator, Kate Quigley at [email protected].