SAVE THE DATE
MultiCare Nursing Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 21st, 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
330 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Medical Assistant Career Fair
Wednesday, April 11th,
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
330 S.Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
No weekends + No call = Great opportunity
At MultiCare Health System, we recognize Advanced Practice Providers as an integral part of our medical community. Here, you will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates who share our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future." MultiCare has been recognized for over a decade as one of the "most wired" health systems in America. Our Epic, EMR is available for both inpatient and outpatient providers to keep our staff better connected.
Our holistic approach to behavioral health treatment includes a full spectrum of services for mental, behavioral and emotional needs that can arise throughout a patient's lifespan.
MultiCare Behavioral Health is located in Puyallup, Washington, with an established team of 4 MDs, 6 ARNPs, 1 LPN and 1 MA providing high quality psychiatric services. We have satellite offices throughout Pierce County and the South Puget Sound region. This is an opportunity to be fully engaged with patient care and join a close knit, collegial and supportive team of providers. Schedule is Monday – Friday with no weekends or call.
If selected, you will:
• work in a dynamic outpatient clinical setting located in Puyallup and/or Tacoma
• provide some community outreach to adult family homes
• serve adults 18 years of age and older (geriatric experience is a plus)
• join our highly skilled, compassionate staff providing effective services that restore hope and help individuals and families get back onto the path toward achieving their life goals
• enjoy system-wide support, a competitive salary and a full array of benefits
This is an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living; from big city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Certified psychiatric ARNP or D-ARNP
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• Minimum 1-3 years clinical experience providing direct patient care
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
• Valid Washington State Motor Vehicle License
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.