Exciting High-End Urgent Care Opportunities in an Innovative Setting in King and Snohomish County:
• Fully branded, tech-savvy, architecturally designed Urgent Care Centers
• Upscale, large clinics with lab, x-ray, minor procedure room
• Staffing model for each clinic begins with 1 physician per 2 Advanced Practice Providers
• Unique focus on patient hospitality using a Fortune 500 company's proven service module
• Lucrative financial plan for ARNPs and PAs based on productivity – no cap on income; expectations of 4 patients per hour
• Signing bonus, full benefits package, paid time off
Current opening in Mill Creek, WA.
Based in Tacoma, WA (near Seattle), MultiCare Health System is a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization made up of five hospitals including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital. As one of America’s “10 Best Integrated Healthcare Systems,” MultiCare includes numerous primary care and urgent care clinics, multi-specialty centers, Hospice, Home Health and Behavioral Health services. Founded in 1882, MultiCare has grown to a 10,000+ person health system committed to serving community needs.
The Seattle/Tacoma area is a commercial, cultural and advanced technology hub of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by mountains and water, the Greater Seattle area features picture-perfect views and abundant recreational opportunities year-round.
• Minimum one year experience in urgent care, emergency medicine and/or family medicine
• Graduate from a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Licensed in the state of WA as a PA or ARNP by the time of employment
• Board certified by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.