MultiCare is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a Skilled Nursing Facilities position. The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing comprehensive primary health care working directly with physicians and patient care providers in providing patient care. This position will work with a physician and also has independent Provider who works on a collaborative basis with other health care providers. Work situations are varied and require discretion and good judgment in decision making. Internal contacts are primarily with patient care staff and management. External contacts include patients, patient families, physicians, pharmacy, laboratories, and outside health care agencies.
Specific duties and requirements are as follows:
• Clinic job , Full time, Monday-Friday. Day shift, shared call.
• Functions as a resource for the nursing staff for questions regarding the medical condition/questions of patients
• Makes referrals to PCP, specialty clinics, and supportive services as needed
Work location: Our Tacoma Lutheran Home clinic in Tacoma WA.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an ARNP in applicable setting
• Experience and critical thinking skills
• Strong clinical skill set for a variety of patient types
• Ability to work as a team and also able to Independent, flexible and autonomous
• Graduate from a Nurse Practitioner program
• Board certified with Advanced Practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner
• Licensed by Washington State as an ARNP by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Competitive salary, full array of benefits and a great location make this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
For more information you can reach the recruiter, Mike Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org / 253--403-7728.
At MultiCare we recognize Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Psychologists as an integral part of our medical community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.