Partner with our Good Samaritan Hospital executive team to:
• Develop strategic plans, marketing plans and operational oversight for the business unit
• Serve as the liaison with the hospital governing body and/or its delegate committees, in collaboration with the Medical Staff Chief of Staff, overseeing medical staff privileging and peer review administrative processes on behalf of the governing body.
• Assist in managing the structure of the medical staff committees and serve as a non-voting member of all committees
• Develop and foster a climate with the medical staff which embodies a culture of service and open communication
• Assist the medical staff in meeting the required medical staff quality assurance standards in conjunction with the overall health system standards and being directly responsible for maintaining “Survey Readiness” to meet standards of The Joint Commission, Department of Health, and other regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies as the apply to patient care at MHS
• Collaborate with clinical leaders in providing leadership and direction assuring that both the business unit and MHS system objectives are met while providing oversight and ensuring performance evaluations are completed
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience providing direct patient care
• Experience as a medical director or service chief in a comparable hospital or health system
• Demonstrated progress in an administrative career path preferred
• MHA, MMM or MBA graduate degree preferred
• Board certified in an ABMS approved clinical specialty
• Licensed as a MD or DO in the state of WA by the time of employment
• Current ACLS and BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.