Better Health Care Starts with You
Better Health Care Starts with You
Sign on Bonus of $5,000 available for external candidates.
About the Company
The mission of Navos is to improve the quality of life of people vulnerable to mental illness by providing a broad continuum of trauma informed care with a focus on recovery and resilience. Navos responds to the needs of people with mental illness in King County. Services are targeted to those who live at or near poverty, often as a result of their mental illness. Navos is committed to embracing equity and inclusiveness in everything we do. Our efforts are intentional, deliberate, and a fundamental part of the everyday expectation for working at Navos.
About the Position
Within the Child, Youth & Family Program our Clinical Supervisor would be responsible with providing supervision and administrative support as well as carrying a partial caseload of direct client services. Under the direction of the CYF MHWC Program Manager, responsibilities include: supervision of interns, coordination of intern training, participation in on-call rotation (as needed) assisting in utilization reviews, assisting in open access, and program development. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with our without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provides support for an interdisciplinary team in planning and providing consumer care and program needs at their assigned site. Helps lead treatment team meetings and facilitates discussion around assessment, treatment and follow up care needs.
• Provides consultation, supervision and day-to-day coordination of team members.
• Provides case management and treatment coordination for consumers and individual treatment as needed.
• Oversees and develops individualized behavioral treatment plans and implements the plans including assisting interdisciplinary team members in administration of the plans.
• Responsible for assisting in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orienting and supervising new employees.
• Supervises and monitors all clinical and documentation activities for programs, in keeping with Center philosophy and policies, and with state and county guidelines.
• Develops, coordinates and provides staff training in non-medical mental health issues.
• Supports a system-wide understanding of trauma prevalence, impact and trauma informed care.
• Fosters healing, hopeful, honest and trusting relationships for consumers and employees; Values consumer voice, choice and self-advocacy.
• Promotes a safe, calm and secure environment with supportive care and family-driven services that are trauma specific and promote recovery and wellness.
• All of these duties are part of an overall agency mission to provide service to individuals and families that are vulnerable. We provide quality services and strive towards excellence reflecting values of collaboration, respect, resiliency, hope, personal choice, humility, diversity, care, and compassion
This position directly supervises CYF employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; monitoring performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
• Master’s degree on one of the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited program.
• Five years’ experience working with children, adolescents and families.
• One year supervisory/management experience
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations
• Washington State Licensure (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, ect.)
• Meets Washington State criteria for Clinical Supervision, and as a Child Mental Health Specialist.
• Valid Washington State driver’s license.
Proficient with Microsoft Office including Work, Excel and Outlook.