The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life. Learn more at www.multicarejobs.org
• Directs all Nursing Service Employees;
• Participates with the Chief Executive Officer, management, and medical staff in developing the hospital’s mission, strategic plans, operational plans and policies;
• Manages the clinical and administrative aspects of Nursing Service;
• Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, budgeting, directing and controlling of all Nursing Service;
• Coordinates ancillary services and other departments to achieve facility goals;
• Collaborates with finance and other departments to achieve facility goals;
• Carries the leadership responsibilities for other departments as determined by the Chief Executive Officer;
Minimum of five years experience in nursing management at director level with demonstrated leadership and management skills
The nurse executive possesses a postgraduate degree or a related field; or the knowledge and skills associated with an advanced degree; or a written plan to obtain these qualifications. A related field may include health administration or business administration.
Current State Nursing License
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.