MultiCare Nursing and Medical Assistant
Tuesday, October 30th,
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
330 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Medical Assistant Career Fair
Wednesday, April 11th,
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
330 S.Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system. The Opportunity: Experience Profile:
• Seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Medical Director (65% clinical practice/35% administrative duties) for a newly established child and adolescent psychiatric inpatient service located at Tacoma General Hospital.
• The unit has 25 beds and houses voluntary and involuntary patients ranging in age from 13 to 18.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop an inpatient psychiatric program and to unite with the largest behavioral health organization in the State of Washington.
• Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Board certified in Psychiatry
• Minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience, providing direct patient care
• Experience as a Medical Director or in a comparable leadership role
• Additional education in healthcare administration preferred
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.