MultiCare Nursing and Medical Assistant
Tuesday, October 30th,
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
330 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Medical Assistant Career Fair
Wednesday, April 11th,
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
330 S.Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
- MultiCare Behavioral Health Services, located in Puyallup, WA is an established 4 physician, 7 nurse practitioner psychiatric group seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to lead their clinical team as the very first medical director in a dynamic outpatient clinical setting.
- This is a medical director position consisting of an 40% clinical psychiatry and 60% medical directorship.
-This is a fantastic opportunity for a psychiatrist who wishes to practice clinically while leading a team of behavioral health providers.
- At MultiCare Behavioral Health Services, our highly skilled, compassionate staff provides effective services that restore hope and help individuals and families get back onto the path toward achieving their life goals.
- Our holistic approach to treatment includes a full spectrum of services for the mental, behavioral and emotional needs that can arise throughout the lifespan.
- From early childhood, through adolescence, adulthood and the elder years, we work with our clients to design and carry out effective treatment plans, centered upon their unique personal preference and supports.
- As a MultiCare employed provider you will enjoy system-wide support, a competitive salary and a full array of benefits. This is an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living; from big city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Licensure to practice medicine in Washington State
- Board certified in psychiatry
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience, providing direct patient care
- Experience as a Medical Director or in a comparable leadership role required
- Credentialed to practice in MultiCare Health System facilities
- Additional education in healthcare administration preferred
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.