Better Health Care Starts with You
Better Health Care Starts with You
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Here, you will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates who share our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future." MultiCare has been recognized for over a decade as one of the "most wired" health systems in America. Our Epic, EMR is available for both inpatient and outpatient providers to keep our staff better connected.
• Full-time position based in Tacoma, WA with outlying satellite clinics
• Join an established group with one Colorectal Surgeon, four General Surgeons and three Advanced Practice Providers
• Call is 1:6 weekdays/weekends (or better) – part of General Surgery call group
• Collaboration with GI, Gynecology, Urology, Urogynecology, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine
• Opportunity to be part of starting a multidisciplinary cancer clinic (Radiation Oncology / Medical Oncology / GI)
• Opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team for management of pelvic floor and Inflammatory Bowel Disease with strong collaboration between different specialties
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Post-training work experience / complex Colorectal Surgery
• Experience working in / developing fully integrated digestive health program
• Interest in program development and process improvement
• Passion for continual improvement in quality and safety
• Colon & Rectal Surgery Fellowship complete by employment start date
• Board certified/eligible at time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
• Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
• Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
• Covington Medical Center (Covington)
• Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
• Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
• Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
• Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
• Valley Hospital (Spokane)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.