The Opportunity: Requirements: Compensation package:
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC adult neurologist to join its Auburn Neurology clinic. Currently the department experiences a desirable 1:10 call schedule with Neuro Hospitalists on staff for day coverage at two of our facilities with no stroke call responsibility. Expansion is underway to open a new neurology clinic at our Auburn facility. Join our newly recruited Neuro Stroke physician in Auburn and enjoy a practice with a blend of general neurology, dedicated hospital consult time, and system support:
• Offers superb departmental collegiality with thirteen Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices.
• Opportunity for academic affiliation and research, including Phase 1 thru 3 trials.
• The MultiCare Neuroscience Center of Washington has been active in the search for new and innovative treatments for many of the devastating neurologic diseases that affect our community. The MultiCare Research Institute has partnered with the MultiCare Neuroscience Center of Washington to provide research opportunities to our community in many areas of neurologic science.
• Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
• Fellowship training welcome
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employed physician you will enjoy system-wide support, a competitive compensation and incentive plan, a generous benefit package including retirement benefits, CME Allowance, and a recruitment package that includes a relocation allowance.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.