Searching for an on-call/per diem (0.01 FTE) BE/BC radiation oncologist to join a well established and expanding comprehensive cancer program. Practice includes 4 radiation oncologists, 11 medical oncologists and 4 medical oncology nurse practitioners. Dynamic setting integrated with a 800+ physician centered multispecialty medical group. The MultiCare Regional Cancer Center is a network affiliate of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
• Completion of radiation oncology fellowship
• Board certified/eligible at time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
For more information and a complete opportunity overview, please contact Shelley Nelson, Senior Recruiter at 253-403-7729 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about MultiCare Health System please visit www.multicare.org
- Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
- You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
- MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.