The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life. Learn more at www.multicarejobs.org
• Perform overnight polysomnograms as ordered by physicians
• Perform daytime polysomnograms when requested as ordered by physicians
• Participate in community awareness programs involving the services of the Sleep Center.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the clinical center.
• Performs sleep related testing, to include
• Performs essential functions as assigned for the development and growth of the sleep center.
• Perform PSG, Split Night, MSLT and MWT studies.
Minimum of 1 year of sleep medicine experience preferred
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist Certificate
Current American Heart Association BLS certification
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com.