SAVE THE DATE
MultiCare Nursing Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 21st, 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
330 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Medical Assistant Career Fair
Wednesday, April 11th,
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
330 S.Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Physician Child and Adolescent Psychiatry The Opportunity: If selected, you will: Requirements:
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Here, you will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates who share our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future." MultiCare has been recognized for over a decade as one of the "most wired" health systems in America. Our Epic, EMR is available for both inpatient and outpatient providers to keep our staff better connected.
• MultiCare Health System is seeking a .6 FTE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatient Unit located at Tacoma General Hospital
• The unit has 27 beds and houses voluntary and involuntary patients ranging in age from 13 to 18
• have a fantastic opportunity to further develop an inpatient psychiatric program and to unite with the largest behavioral health organization in the State of Washington
• receive a competitive salary
A great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Board certified/eligible in Psychiatry
• Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Physician Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
If selected, you will:
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization.
If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.