Better Health Care Starts with You
Better Health Care Starts with You
As a provider within our physician governed cardiovascular institute you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system. The administrative team dedicated to cardiovascular services is here to partner with you to provide a high value system of health care to our community and across the Pacific Northwest.
• Position is full-time / Monday – Friday + rotational weekend/holiday call
• This team of five surgeons and five advanced practitioners currently serve our patients at the MultiCare campus locations in Tacoma, Puyallup and Auburn. Our midlevel providers travel between covering these locations.
• Includes practice variety working in the outpatient clinics, inpatient management, OR as first assist and participating in a call rotation.
• Call rotation is every sixth weekend.
• Weekly educational conferences and mentoring to teach advanced practice practitioners vascular surgery concepts and techniques.
• The PA/NP who joins our team will gain experience in management of aneurysmal disease, peripheral arterial disease, carotid disease, varicose veins and dialysis access.
• State of the art Endo Suite, ICAVL accredited vascular imaging facilities and strong pharmacy support are just a few of the many benefits provided by this career opportunity.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
2+ year of clinical practice as a midlevel provider
• Preference for experience working as an advanced practice provider in a clinical/inpatient setting
• Preference for experience as an OR surgical first assist (any specialty)
• Graduate from a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
• Licensed in the state of WA as a PA or ARNP by the time of employment
• Board certified by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Based in Tacoma, WA Pulse Heart is a physician led cardiovascular institute formed through a strategic partnership with MultiCare Health System, a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization made up of five hospitals including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital. The institute is made up of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Cardiology. At our tertiary care center we perform advanced therapies including TAVR, VAD, ECMO, Endovascular Anerurysm and Dissection management, and TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) with an active interventional and surgical program.
Pulse Heart is a fundamentally different patient care structure in which physician leaders develop the strategic plan for each center of excellence. These include Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Arrhythmia, Vascular and Valvular with their own clinical outcomes programs, customer service metrics, and responsibility to control the costs of the care to the community while delivering a high quality product.
Physician Assistant, PA, Nurse Practitioner, NP, ARNP, MultiCare, Tacoma, Seattle, Vascular Surgery
Contact Carla Voss at email@example.com or (253)347-3744.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.