Better Health Care Starts With You
Indigo Urgent Care is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a PRN/on-call position. This is a position for our urgent care clinic, shadle center area, based in Spokane, WA.
• Clinics are open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Position is PRN/on-call
• Schedule is created 3 months in advance.
• Required to be confident in suturing, splinting, minor office procedures, x-ray reads, treating all ages, and practicing autonomously.
Competitive salary and paid medical malpractice are being offered.
If you are looking for a practice that allows for a flexible work/life balance, then we welcome you to inquire today!
• Nurse Practitioner
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience (post degree) in an UC, ED or FM setting
• Washington license (active/good standing)
• DEA (active/no restrictions)
• BLS (current or willing to obtain prior to starting)
For immediate consideration or questions, please contact Shelly at: [email protected]
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.