Better Health Care Starts With You
Infectious Disease Physician
MultiCare Health System seeks a full-time BE/BC infectious disease physician to join our established group as we continue to build a more robust and comprehensive program for all of MultiCare’s Puget Sound Region. This opportunity which offers a balance of inpatient consultations and Infectious Disease clinic will be based in Puyallup, Washington at our Good Samaritan Hospital.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Successful completion of a US residency and ID Fellowship
• Board certified or board eligible by time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 20,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
• Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
• Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
• Covington Medical Center (Covington)
• Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
• Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
• Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
• Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
• Valley Hospital (Spokane)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
For more information and a complete opportunity overview, please contact Sheree Farr by email at [email protected] To learn more about MultiCare Health System please visit www.multicare.org