MultiCare is proud to employ over 2,500 RNs and 300 LPNs. Nurses at MultiCare are mission driven and work hard to support healing, and healthy futures for patients and communities. With access to a variety of specialties, locations, shifts, and opportunities for education and advancement, MultiCare will be there to support you and your career.
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Schedule options (full-time, part-time, or on-call)
- Competitive pay and generous PTO
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses (position/shift depending)
- Comprehensive benefits package*
- $20k RN Loan Repay Program (Puget Sound Region only)
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Training and other long-term growth opportunities
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Explore Puget Sound and Inland Northwest communities)
*Benefits may vary based on region and position
Building a Strong, Vibrant and Safe Culture Through Trust and Stewardship.
At MultiCare, we celebrate the extraordinary skills, compassion and profound difference nurses make in the lives of our patients and their families with the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses.
Each DAISY Award winner is recognized with an award ceremony, a certificate, a DAISY Award pin for their badge, a hand-carved sculpture titled The Healer’s Touch from Zimbabwe, and a congratulations banner for their unit.
Connect With a Recruiter
Our nursing recruiters would love to answer any questions you may have about our opportunities. Please reach out by specialty to the appropriate recruiter below. Click the recruiter’s name to send them an email.