Turn Your Degree into a Rewarding Nursing Career
Apply for Residency
We are currently accepting applications for our April 2021 cohort. We will begin accepting applications for our June cohort in May. Choose from the following locations to apply:
Puget Sound Region:
Inland Northwest Region:
Why Choose Residency With MultiCare?
- We offer location, specialty, and unit options.
- Pay off school debt with our $20k RN Loan Repayment program. Continue your education using our Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Enjoy generous pay and comprehensive benefits while learning.
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Center
- Critical Care
- Inpatient Trauma Rehab
- Operating Room
Admission Requirements & Commitment
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
- Obtain CPR/BLS certification.
- Pass NCLEX and hold a current Washington State RN License.
- New graduate RN or RN with less than twelve months of experience in acute care.
RN License is required prior to start date, but you can apply with a license pending.
- Will be scheduled for 40 hours during precepted time on the unit.
- Must be available for varying shifts during the residency program, including some weekends and off-shifts.
- Actively participate in all learning activities.
- Commit to work up to one year following completion of the residency program.